Engineering, design, prefabrication and assembly of a total of over 2000 metres of pipelines for the primary and secondary cooling circuits of the cooling water system.
Diameters and wall thicknesses of the pipelines designed and specified in accordance with EN 13480-3 and EN 10217-7. For the design of the primary cooling circuit, a maximum operating pressure of 40 bar (PN 40) at a water temperature of 20 °C and a welding factor of 0.85 were taken into account.
For the design of the secondary cooling circuit, a maximum operating pressure of 10 bar (PN 10) at 20 °C and a welding factor of 0.85 were taken into account.
- All pipelines were made from 1.4404 material and delivered.
- Pipe dimensions from DN 65 to DN 600
- Wall thicknesses from 2 to 12 mm
- Assembly took place at the power station located inside a cavern at an altitude of approx. 1700 metres above sea level.
- Non-destructive tests (VT, PT, UT, RT and pressure tests) were conducted at the Sennwald plant and on-site.