Engineering, on-site measurement, design, removal and disposal of existing cooling water pipelines, prefabrication and assembly of a total 2000 metres of pipelines for cooling water systems and draining devices for the following hydroelectric facilities:
- Ferrera; 85 MW turbine power
- Bärenburg; 220 MW turbine power
- Sils; 245 MW turbine power
- Thusis; 4.6 MW turbine power
In addition, we delivered and assembled all cooling water and draining pumps, as well as all valves and the entire instrumentation.
- All pipelines were made from 1.4404 material and delivered.
- Pipe dimensions from DN 65 to DN 500
- Wall thicknesses from 2.6 to 4 mm
- Pressure rating PN 10 and PN 16
- Assembly took place at the individual facilities.
- Non-destructive tests (VT, PT, UT, RT and pressure tests) were conducted at the Sennwald plant and on-site.